We will be opening our doors to patients starting on Monday June 22, 2020. For the time being we will continue to see patients Monday and Friday’s only. We have implemented the following safety measures as mandated by the state and in accordance with best health practices from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
NEW SAFETY MEASURES
- Treatment rooms and equipment will be cleaned before and after every patient according to CDC guidelines.
- We have designated a roving sanitization specialist to continually clean all high-touch areas in the facility.
- We are conducting paperless pre-visit screenings for all patients with upcoming appointments.
- Our staff are up-to-speed on COVID-19 symptoms and utilize recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Our waiting room is closed to help ensure patients maintain a safe social distance. Please arrive 10-minutes early to allow for curbside check-in. You may call or text our main line to inform the front desk of your arrival. We ask that you wait in your parked car or in the lobby of our building.
- If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other COVID-19 symptom your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Only patients, or patients plus one critical caregiver, are allowed into an appointment.
- All flyers, brochures, displays, magazines, etc. have been removed.
- Our office is closed to all people except patients and healthcare workers (no sales or delivery people will enter the facility).
- We ask that you wear a face-covering wherever possible.
- We have implemented digital tools for check-in as well as contact less payment methods to reduce germ spread via clipboards, pens, and money.
- We’ve added time between appointments to allow for sanitizing and to keep patients apart from one another to avoid high volume or density.
- Any patients or staff who were diagnosed with COVID-19 must have an all-clear notification from their physician before entering our facility.
- We ask that all patients wash their hands in our restrooms prior to being seated in their designated dental room.
- We have purchased new dental equipment to further ensure the safety of our patients and staff during their dental appointments.
Chairside Aerosol Suction
As always, our main concern is the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. Prior to making your appointment you will be receiving a COVID-19 patient screening questionnaire via email sent by our admin team. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at any time.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
DC Dental Spa